Saturday, April 11, 2009

Discovered Pedal Works

I was in the office and kena arrowed for a last minute formal meeting. Office is kinda messy now with a new boss nicknamed 'Empress Dowager'. The last time she saw me in the lift... she FROWNED at my shoes. She's known to fire people with a killer frown. I absolutely quaked.

To cut the story short, I was horrified that I was wearing one of my comfy and barely fitting open-toed heels --> Empress Dowager may 'frown' again.

So i whipped out the emergency heels that I keep in the office for this purpose... except... they don't fit. As a size 3, it is very difficult to find covered heels/ pumps that fit. So i proceeded to stuff the shoes with all the scholls peripherals that I can find...


In the end, my feet ached like mad after the meeting. Half the office saw me desperately stuffing my shoes --> not a pretty sight

And... shoe still didn't fit cos my feet were too narrow so it had the feeling of the heels falling off anytime.

Sigh. Then one of my colleagues recommended this shop to me:

http://www.pedalworks.com.sg/


I went to check out the Tiong Bahru Branch. They really carry size 3 for all of their designs!

Some of the designs still don't fit cos my feet are too boney --> no meat to hold on to the shoes. Abu bu :(

But i feel most of their designs are quite dated...

The plus point is they are relatively comfy lah.

The price range is around $30-$40

In the end i didn't buy cos couldn't find a design i like.

But nonetheless... can take note lah. Support local shops that carry petite size.


No comments: