Sunday, August 17, 2008

How to lose weight while doing household chores...

My friends usually wanna kill me when I say I want to slim down...

What they don't understand is that for shorties like me, it is the worst fate possible to put on extra flabs. If I'm short and a bit more fleshy...

I'll be totally like a big fat dumpling! Sio Bak Chang!


Anway to cut the story short, if you are short, you look doubly wide with a few extra kilos. That means, it will be harder to find clothes that will fit and flatter you. You might just end up wearing all the auntie-clothes altered to fit your height. Or, if you are rich, you can tailor something nice, but you'll still look doubly wide.

Anyway, I found an interesting article that says that doing household chores can burn quite a lot of calories! Here's something to motivate you to clean your pad!

From dailyMail.co.uk:

No comments: