Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Fav Secret Haunt =)



I've finally gotten the namecard of my favorite shopping place for XS office wear and I'll share it! Believe it or not, it is at the humble but amazing Bugis Village:

3 New Bugis Street Unit No. CCP05
Email me for their contact number

Let me tempt you with a very flattering pencil skirt that I just bought from them. My photography doesn't do it justice. But the material is actually satin. It is creamy beige--> very easy to match clothes when you are late for work in the morning.

Check out the detail on the bottom of the skirt. The skirt is double-lined too and the quality of the cloth is good.

Best of all, it fits perfectly without alteration because... this shop actually stocks XS! When i was there i saw quite a few petite gals checking out items.

The price... $30! If you'd bought something like this from the malls, it would have cost $49.90 at least. I'm so happy.

The store owner, Catherine is very nice. She also taught me how to take care of the satin material. Basically, you have to iron on LOW HEAT because satin burns easily.

Also don't iron on the shiny surface directly because ironing directly will make it lose its sheen. Turn it inside out or use a towel as a buffer before you iron it.





No comments: