Saturday, July 12, 2008

GSS! bought suits for my small frame! =)

I managed to fit into a size 3 G2000 suit from the Isetan sale:


Really lucky, they had this in slim cutting. Usually I can't fit into suits in G2000. And guess how much it costs! Just $32 bucks!

I like the the belt around the waist. When you are short and small, it helps to have a belt --> the belt sort of wraps your jacket about giving you more shape. Otherwise everything sort of looks like it hangs all over you --> makes you look like a stocky rectangle. very sponge bob and unimpressive for office wear purposes.

It also comes with a matching skirt. I bought a brown G2000 top to go with the beige suit and my total damage for jacket + skirt + matching top is $81 only!

That's the price of a suit in Iora! Love the GSS. I try to buy my big ticket items like suits during GSS when everything is on sale. Also helps when you are not in the 'normal' range because they are just dying to clear stocks. This suit has quite a 'classic' look so I don't really mind if it is old stock. can fit mah hiam liao lah.

A normal suit from G2000 retails like @$130+ loh... now i get three pieces for $81, good deal for me. Whee!

Aside from that, I still need alterations for the jacket and the skirt = (

If you don't buy it during sales, G2000 usually gives free alterations for sleeves. So now I have to search for alteration services =(


No comments: