Sunday, July 20, 2008

how to zhng your oversized shoes


In my younger and more ignorant and more impulsive days of wild shopping, I've bought a lot of pretty shoes that are too BIG for me!

So sad. After you buy them, can't wear. super sayang. But i found these!

Leather Liners so you can cushion the back of your shoes and make it more comfy.

BUT~ usually that's not enough shoe still too big cos my feet too small and a bit skinny. So much also get insoles to make it fit lah!


The SAs always give me extra cushions when I buy shoes because sure too big. Now I'm more discipline, if i need cushions, I'll say bye bye to the pair of shoes no matter how cinderella they are. *sob. By the way, the cushions they give are quite useless. Always drop out and after you wear it for some time, the cushions will sink in! I ever walk walk walk and the whole cushion became so thin & sunken in, it dropped out into the street. Super paiseh heh.


Anyway, you can get these insoles and cut them to size. My feet are so small, i can cut 2 out of 1. very worth it! Haha! the privileges of being small.

When you cut them, make sure you check the depth of your shoes, sometimes too thick then the shoes will lack 'grip' and it will fall out. For those 'thin' shoes, I'll only cut a small round shape so that it covers the top half of my foot where the toes are. Then you put the heel liners at the back and viola! you are nicely cushioned.

Some of my friends suggested using tissues... please don't k... if you use tissue on those covered heels right... it will be damn gross. Some more it is all soaked with your sweat. super disgusting.

I bought this rubber type one from watsons'. scholls as well, it is for heels. Cushions the ball of your feet. everytime after i use it, can wash and re-use. very nice! Used it for like... 3 years liao still good. so these things are really worth the investmen. by the way, heard it is cheaper in malaysia. dunnoe, i'll go check out and publish prices if I go jb.

No comments: