Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cinderella find me size 3 heels!


Ever since ballet flats were the rage 2-3 years ago, I've been having problems finding shoes that fit well because i wear size 3 aka size 34 shoes.

Usually can only find shoes in BKK and KL.
Malaysia's Bata carries size 3/4 that fits quite well =)
If i'm really desperate for covered shoes for work, i just drive over to JB with parents loh. Search for Bata and get one. If you have time to shop though, Voir is GREAT! Somehow malaysia has more size 3-4s available. Also they have very nice designs! best of all! it is CHEAP CHEAP! Whee! When I go KL, i'll head to Sungei Wang! Lots of shoes, shop till you drop. They also have fantastic Ramly burger around there. So you can tempt your SO into going there with the Ramly. While they pig out on the Ramly, you shop like mad lah!

If not can try Vinnci, they are cheaper in Malaysia! But i'm not a vinnci fan, they remind me too much of Charles and Keith. Charles & Keith has really nice designs but their shoes hurt! (my opinion that is) Also, they don't stock my size.

If not, thailand should have plenty of choices. Just need to head down to MBK! LOVERLY! shoes and heels galore. most of them cost 13+ only and the quality is not back! Not as good as my favorite tangerine lah but much better than your mondo.



No comments: