Sunday, May 3, 2009

Americaya!


Was at bugis area and happened to be passing by BHG's sale.

They are offering an additional 15% sale off discounted prices.

So I thought, might as well check if there are heels around that I can fit and I found this brand - Americaya


Bought a pair of heels size 22.5 for only $25 bucks after discount. The best thing besides the fit? It is made of pig skin so it was quite comfy. I'm happy!


They have a lot of small size heels. So do check it out if you wear size 22.5-23.

To be honest, size 22.5 is their smallest size. It was a tad too big for me so I bought this pair of wedges with adjustable straps at the bag. They helped me punch a hole to tighten the fit and viola! My first pair of fitting heels in like... 10-12 mths?

=)

The design is quite ordinary, but I'm still ecstatic. They showed me some more heels that are really small size but I didn't buy them cos they looked a bit 'auntie'. Think this is one of those brands that stresses comfort. A lot of the shoes I tried felt very comfy but design wise ahem.. can be improved.


Anyway I texted my fashionista colleagues after I bought the heels cos I was so ecstatic. My funny bitchy boss said of this brand "Oh... that's my mum's favorite brand".

I'm like... "Great, I always knew your mum has great taste and good fashion sense."

=P

hee hee

No comments: