Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Disappointed with L'Oreal Sale


Recently there was a L'Oreal sale at the Concorde hotel. Heard of it through the flowerpod forum.

I was very eagerly looking forward to repurchase my star beauty secret:
La Roche Posay Effaclar K

They didn't have it. Only had the drugstore ranges such as Garnier etc.

Efflaclar K has LHA’s & salicylic acid. Two ingredients necessary for exfoliation of dead skin. LHA works by:

  1. Breaking up particles that block the pores
  2. Impairing the ability of bacteria to adhere to material inside the follicles.
After using this, my skin really became clearer. But you must use it consistently. The pores are still there lah, I don't think you can ever get rid of pores. However, I found that the blackheads formed less slowly and I have less incidences of break up.


A lot of podders also recommended this product: http://flowerpod.com.sg/forums/La-Roche-Posay-t14403.html

There's now discount at Tan Tock Seng Hospital Pharmacy!


No comments: