Sunday, May 17, 2009

More Petite clothes from Europe

Heh, this is long overdue, but finally found some time to blog.

Parents and sis also bought the following for me:

From Austria

I wore this to work and my colleague asked me if it is a t-shirt. Hmm, it is a one piece lah. Wonder if this is suitable for office wear? I can't be bothered, my dad chose it for me!



From U.K.:

Dorothy perkins top. It is a bit big so I'll have to return this to my sister when she returns! Wonder if Dorothy Perkins has a clothes range for petite sizes?


more to come... but no time to take photos yet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! Have been following your recommendations for places for petite women to shop... and I have a place to recommend myself - The Clothes Publisher @ Jurong Point, first floor of newest extension! Most of the dresses in XS fit me! (I'm 1.54m and 37kg!) A little pricey though, dresses were $79 with discount. Think there's another branch at Marine Parade too.